OFFICE PRODUCT’S MANUFACTURER
The company makes custom indexes and expandable products in addition to over 5,000 stock items.
Kleer-Fax has happily served the community since 1972. Daniel F. Nigro, a WWII veteran who worked for the Army as a CID investigator, founded the corporation in a 4,000-square-foot building in Mineola, New York. Printed and insertable index tabs, recycled legal exhibit tabs, reinforced filler paper, machinable indexes, file pockets, expandable wallets, and classification folders are all available from Kleer-Fax. Kleer-Fax is committed to environmental measures and has been a member of the Forest Stewardship Council since 2009. (FSC-C014618). We keep our complete operation under one roof and manufacture all of our products in the United States. The majority of our 2,700 goods are manufactured from recycled materials to help the environment.
PRODUCTS’ BROAD CATEGORIZATION
LEGAL INDEX DIVIDERS
- 80000 Series™ : These Avery style legal tab dividers are are available in collated sets or as packages of individual tabs
- 90000 Series™ : These Allstate style legal dividers are available in collated sets or as packages of individual tabs.
- Blank Dividers : Blank Legal Index Tabs are available in several styles and sizes, with or without Mylar coated tabs.
Copier tabs are a sort of divider created to work with high-speed copiers and laser printers. They’re usually made to be compatible with your printers and copiers, and they come in a variety of tab sizes, colors, and other options.
- Laminated Indexes : Laminated writable and erasable dividers allow you to write and erase tab titles and are available in white or colored tabs.
- Non-Laminated Indexes : Non-laminated write-on dividers allow you to write your own tab titles and are available in white or colored tabs. You can not easily erase and reuse tabs.
“ EXCLUSIVE PRICE FOR FEDERAL CUSTOMERS “
Indianapolis, IN 46278